02084646909 info@w8a.co.uk

Personal Tax

Please note that Income Tax is a tax on income, however not all income is taxable and you are only taxed on your so called taxable income. You might need to complete a Self-Assessment Tax Return if any of the following applies to you:

  • Become a company director

  • Receive income from land and property in the UK

  • Receive taxable foreign income in Excess of £300 a year

  • Receive annual income from trust or settlement

  • Your annual income exceeds £100,000

  • Receive untaxed income that has not been collected through PAYE

  • Income is above £50,000, you and your partner wish to claim Child Benefit Payments

  • Have Capital gains tax to pay

Our dedicated tax team can assist you to complete a tax return.  If you are not yet registered for Self-Assessment, our team will be able to assist you in obtaining a Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) after considering your circumstances in detail.  If you are unsure, please do not hesitate to contact us.


intuit  icaew chartered accountants   sage